ChoraLine is a 'learning tool' specifically created so you can learn your notes at home and be fully prepared for choir rehearsals
* High Sound Quality - produced by BBC Sound Engineer
* Easy To Use - a narrator calls out when to sing
* Don't Get Lost - a narrator calls out bar numbers
* Be Pitch Perfect - clearly hear the notes of your part
* Learn At Your Own Pace - rehearse in time with the music
* Vocal Entry - use as a 'pitch cue' for when you come in
By being 'fully prepared' you will sing with more confidence, enjoy choir rehearsal far more and experience a higher level of achievement.
Over 20,000 singers use ChoraLine every year to help learn their SATB (Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass) part.
ChoraLine is available as a CD or as a 'download' to use right away.
Please click here for tips on how to use the download and there is also a free trial to ensure you are happy all works perfectly for you.
"I wanted to thank you for producing your wonderful rehearsal CD's" - Gabriel
"I am delighted with your service and delighted with the CD" - Paul
"I love learning with your CDs, thank you again" - Kathryn
"I must compliment you on your excellent CDs" - Elizabeth
"Well done for an excellent and superb service" - Graham
"I have told everyone in the choir about your CDs because they are so brilliant" - Lynne
"We now have 22 of your CDs and cannot tell you how helpful they have been" - Joan and David
To hear a 'sample' of ChoraLine for the music you wish to learn, please click on the name of the composer below: