Choral & SATB Specialists
Our aim is to bring to one place all the SATB and Choral Music from the many publishers and suppliers.
Choral music is our passion. Our team includes a former Cambridge choral scholar, local choirmaster, and contemporary music specialist, all on hand to give advice over the phone or by email. If you have an enquiry about an item listed in our catalogue, or perhaps something more specialised, we are happy to provide the answers you are looking for, and if we don’t already know, we will do our best to find out.
Music Dynamics is run by music experts and enthusiasts. We understand the complexities and challenges of running a choir, choosing the right music for your concert, handling your choir’s finances and motivating your singers to give a great performance. This is why we offer the following:
- A top-up service on every bulk order purchase of vocal scores: If you need more of the same vocal scores after your initial order, we will honour the original discounted price.
- ChoraLine rehearsal CDs: Unique products specifically designed by music experts to help singers learn their voice parts, so that your choir will make more effective use of rehearsal time.
- Sufficient time to collect payment from your singers. We understand the organisational difficulties presented by managing a large choral society, and give you 30 days after receipt of goods to pay.
- A variety of editions of all the major SATB choral works in the repertoire, ensuring that wherever possible, your scores are compatible with that of your conductor/orchestra/accompanist.
At Music Dynamics we conduct business with honesty and integrity, and pledge to treat all our customers with fairness and respect.
As part of our commitment to offering an excellent service, our friendly team will do the best they can to resolve any problems. If we experience unavoidable delays with suppliers and publishers we promise to communicate with you as soon as possible, so that necessary arrangements can be made in time for your first rehearsal.
All sensitive and private information is treated as strictly confidential. We never pass on names or contact details to third parties.
As part of our commitment to improving our service year on year, we welcome customer feedback. If you have any advice or suggestions you can contact us by phone or by email.
Many thanks to all our customers from the Music Dynamics and ChoraLine team,
OUR SERVICE STANDARDS
1. Orders received before 4pm are posted 1st Class Royal Mail the same day
2. Orders received after 4pm are posted the next day
3. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be posted on Monday
4. Orders received on a Bank Holiday will be posted the next working day
CONFIRMATION OF DESPATCH
As soon as your order is posted a confirmation email is sent to you
SPEED OF DELIVERY
All our post is weighed, franked and sorted in-house, and picked up by Royal Mail at 4.45pm.
This ensures, in nearly all cases (we estimate over 90%), your order is delivered the next morning.'NO FUSS' CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our aim is to always be as helpful as we can and resolve any problems quickly with no 'fuss' whatsoever.
We are always keen to improve our service and welcome your ideas and suggestions.
Many thanks to all our customers
Andrew - Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org