ChoraLine is a 'learning tool' specifically created so you can learn your notes at home and be fully prepared for choir rehearsals
* High Sound Quality - produced by BBC Sound Engineer
* Easy To Use - a narrator calls out when to sing
* Don't Get Lost - a narrator calls out bar numbers
* Be Pitch Perfect - clearly hear the notes of your part
* Learn At Your Own Pace - rehearse in time with the music
* Vocal Entry - use as a 'pich cue' for when you come in
By being 'fully prepared' you will sing with more confidence, enjoy choir rehearsal far more and experience a higher level of achievement.
Over 20,000 singers use ChoraLine every year to help learn their SATB (Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass) part.
To hear a 'sample' of ChoraLine for the music you wish to learn, please click on the name of the composer below: