Voice Part Rehearsal Aid
The ChoraLine App has been designed to work as a voice part rehearsal aid for choral singers with an easy to use method for choir practice.
There are SATB voice part (Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass) practice recordings for over 250 choral works including Handel Messiah, Mozart Requiem, Faure Requiem, Carmina Burana and the Armed Man by Karl Jenkins.
Specifically Created to learn and practice Your Voice Part Notes on your phone and tablet.
Please click here to visit our ChoraLine App website
A specially created choral app for choral singers to use on their phone and tablet and use as a voice part rehearsal aid topractice their choir part.
A choral learning repertoire at your fingertips - Learn to sing your notes perfectly with the ChoraLine app for Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass.
Tried and tested by thousands of singers around the world and now optimised for your device so you can practice to sing your notes perfectly on our new choir parts app.
Learn your voice part with ease and confidence from your phone or tablet, with specialist rehearsal recordings of over 120 choral works, including:
- Handel Messiah
- Mozart Requiem
- Karl Jenkins' The Armed Man
- Carmina Burana and many more...
The choir practice app puts a complete choral repertoire at your fingertips, ready to download at your convenience. The exclusive features of ChoraLine recordings include:
- High quality audio produced by a BBC sound engineer
- Hear your part played note-perfect on an instrument that's clear and prominent
- The music is split into achievable sections, making it easier to learn at your own pace
- A narrator calls out 'verbal signposts' to guide you through your vocal score
- Rehearse tricky passages over and over using the 'loop' function
- Adjust the playback speed to help you learn difficult passages at your own pace
- For the most popular works, you can learn by hearing your part sung by a professional singer!
Please click here to visit our ChoraLine Practice App website